With more and more people purchasing electric vehicles, they will need more charging stations where they work, shop and live. Property owners and managers may want to include charging stations in their buildings to get a competitive advantage.
- Give your customers a reason to shop with you rather than your competition.
- Provide your employees with an added benefit that keeps them with your company longer.
- Take advantage of the tax credits, rebates and grants that encourage this movement.
- Attract and retain better tenants (both residential and commercial).
- Project your green image to attract customers and tenants that share these values.
- Generate additional revenue
With people commuting less and working from home more, more people will be considering an EV as a viable option. Remember that going green and visibly supporting the EV movement can help you stand out from your competition.